Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beth's Blog

Hi,

I hope you enjoy my blog!

8 comments:

  1. I will sure injoy you blog. Alot of kids are going to be coming on your blog so put more things on it! Good Job on it!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,I think your blog is sweet.I love the color of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is really cool. I like the posts you have on it.


    Morgan

    P.S. I didn't play my stick on the drum yet and I never will although, it would be fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Morgan, and Caitlyn,

    I like the posts on your blogs too. Thank you for posting.

    P.S. This next P.S.S is for Morgan!

    P.S.S. That would be fun to play your stick on a drum. Maybe you can let me borrow it sometime so I can! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beth great blog you have a lot of cool things on it I got my idea to make a blog from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Lots of comments on your blog Beth. Great work. Also, great work by all who have let her know how great her blog is. Very cool to see students communicating on other blogs. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like all the slide shows on you blog!!!! Especillay the Cotton De Tular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, you and Lexie have a blog, is this an Akin thing?

    Mackenzie McCuddin
    I LIKE STIR FRY!

    ReplyDelete